Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Lego Season Again! :)

When we got back from the homeschoolers' conference, a month ago, Raghav announced that his car racing and BrainPop season was over and that the Lego season had begun! He had been off Lego, on his own, over the last few months, and it was kind of hard for me to deal with the mixed feelings I had - happiness that he was out of something and into other things, and sadness that he was out of something that he was so totally passionate about. But I guess taking a break from anything is good once in a while, for he came back with a bang, creating some of the most amazing, cute and creative stuff with his Lego bricks.

Here is a slideshow of some of his creations over the last month .....


1 comment:

  1. HOW DR SUNNY HELPED ME GET MY EX BACK
    I AM AMANDA TAYLOR my husband dumped me 9(nine) months ago after I accused him of seeing another girl. I wanted him back in my life but he refused to have any contact with me. He changed his mobile number, blocked me from sending him mails and even on Facebook. I was so confused and lost concentration that made me lose my job, it was disastrous. I kept seeing on several blogs how a spell caster keeps helping people get their ex back and I contacted this spell caster called Dr-sunny for help, he assured me in 48hours that my ex will return to me, and to my greatest surprise my ex called me for the first time since we broke up. I am so happy that my love is back again, we are now happier than ever and I have gotten a job far better than my previous one, once again thank you Dr sunny , you are truly gifted and powerful. Email this wonderful man on drsunnyosarie578@gmail.com He is the only answer to your problems. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing his name for the good work he did for me . again his email address is drsunnyosarie578@gmail.com or call +2348166407908

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are valuable......so please do share them....